Only 35% of app costs is for building the app. The rest 65% is due to ongoing maintenance. We are trying to simplify it.
So we are building software to simplify mobile marketing, commerce, service and support for businesses. With a mobile first approach. All this in one out-of-the-box configurable system.
One of the biggest pain points for hoteliers, particular independent properties, is how to deal with the mobile challenge. Mobile optimized website or native app? And if native app, you’d have to .....Read the Article >
The CeBIT app for iPhone and Android used at this week’s event in Sydney was built and submitted to the corresponding app stores within three weeks. While CeBIT in Europe has had an app that they used for that.....Read the Article >
The AppExchange has apps for every part of your business, but sometimes even the resident app expert can use a little helping keeping on top of our +1,800 selection on the AppExchange. ....Read the Article >
The Red Herring editorial team selected the most innovative companies from a pool of hundreds from across Asia. The nominees are evaluated on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technological innovation, quality of management, execution of strategy, and integration into their respective industries....Read the Article >
Acromobile announces availability of the first all-in-one mobile customer engagement management system delivering dynamic mobile apps with low total cost of ownership. The SaaS solution enables businesses to improve customer experience, acquire new customers, build brand loyalty and provide mobile commerce.....Read the Article >